Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Venus Flytrap Climate Scam

Among my favorite emails in the last couple of days are those coming from people who say if I am willing to trust the science on Vaccines, why I do I shrug off the science on Man Made -Sorry EVIL Man made-Sorry Evil Planet polluting Polar Bear hating Climate change. A scientist is a scientist I am told. So let me get this straight. All scientists are the same? James Hansen is with NASA. He is Al Gore's favorite Scientist.

James Hansen may be at Nasa and may be a poster child for the ARMAGEDDON crowd. But just because he is at NASA doesn't make him a rocket scientist. He is not. -- James Hansen won't get you to the Moon. James Hansen won't get you to North Bay - James Hansen we are told is an expert on radiative transfer models and attempting to understand the Venusian atmosphere. This we are told led him to the same computer codes being used to understand the Earth's atmosphere . Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment